All Take Flight participants will need to sign our Participant Agreement, Release and Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
We are asking ALL guests to complete an online waiver before your visit here:
NEW in 2020: When you complete your booking, you will be sent a link specifically for your reservation to complete you waiver! Your waiver will be linked to your reservation AND you can share it with anyone else who will be going on the adventure with you.
You can still download and print a copy to have ready upon your arrival, but we are working to cut down on transferring materials between guests and staff.
Groups: Have parents fill out waivers online to save paper and time! Just send us a list of participants 48 hours or more before your participation date and we will check for completed waivers.
What You Can Expect At Your Visit
- Take Flight’s Aerial Adventure Course pass grants you up to 2 hours on the course.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your reservation time.
- Reservations strongly recommended for 2020 season. Walk-ins welcome – first come, first served.
- Once all your paperwork is complete, staff will assist fitting you into your equipment for the day. This includes a harness, helmet, and belay lanyard. Guests will be asked to wait outside and only enter the building when necessary.
- After harnessing, staff will take you through a 15-20-minute safety presentation called Pre-Flight where you will be instructed on how to operate your equipment and navigate the course.
- After Pre-Flight, you will be escorted to the Flight Deck to set off on your adventure!
- Take Flight staff will be on the course for any questions or assistance.
Adventure Zip Tour
- Take Flight’s Adventure Zip Tour passes grant you up to a 2-hour zip tour.
- Tours with less than 6 guests will take less than 2 hours to complete.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your reservation time.
- Reservations are REQUIRED.
- Once all your paperwork is complete, staff will assist fitting you into your equipment for the day. This includes a harness, helmet, zip trolley, and belay lanyard. Guests will be asked to wait outside and only enter the building when necessary.
- After harnessing, staff will take you through a 10-minute safety presentation called Pre-Flight. This is where you will be instructed on what you will be doing on the Adventure Zip Tour.
- After Pre-Flight, two Flight Crew will lead you on your tour! You will be going over six different zip lines and three climbing elements.
What to bring
- Face mask. Gloves if desired. Both are available for purchase.
- A smile and positive attitude!
- Closed toe AND closed heel shoes! Sneakers are ideal. No Crocs. Also, no TEVA’s without fully closed heels and toes please!
- Sunscreen. It is important to protect yourself when outside. Please be sure to apply sunscreen before being harnessed. Once you are in the harness you will not be able to reapply as the chemicals can damage the equipment.
- Sunglasses are welcome on the course and are suggested during Zip Line Tours for eye protection. To ensure you do not lose them, please secure them with a retainer strap.
- Please drink water before, during, and after participation. Water is supplied at stations on the Aerial Adventure Course and Adventure Zip Tour for guests. Water bottles are not allowed on the activities.
- Snacks are great for before or after your adventure. There is no food allowed on the course but our picnic tables and viewing areas are a great place to relax, have a snack and watch the fun!
- Necessary medications. Please notify the Flight Crew of any medications you may need during your activity. Be sure to bring those medications for prevention of worsening an existing condition- i.e. asthma inhaler, Epinephrine Pens, etc. Zip Line Tour guides will be able to carry such medications during the tour.
What not to bring
- Cell phones and cameras are not allowed on the course by any one at any time. Please leave them in your car or with the Admissions Crew.
- Car keys can be left with the Admissions Crew for safe keeping while you are on course. You are not allowed anything in your pockets while you are on course.
- No Tobacco products- we are a smoke free and tobacco free facility.
- No Alcohol – we are a drug and alcohol-free facility.
- Chewing gum is not allowed while on the course.
- Cameras are great on the ground- not falling from the course. Therefore, cameras are not allowed on the course. Take Flight staff will have photos of your adventure available on site and through our website.
- Dogs are not allowed on course or in our viewing gardens. There is a designated Dog Area for our furry friends.
Reservations and cancellations
Reservations are highly recommended for the Aerial Adventure Course and REQUIRED for the Adventure Zip Tour. Reservations guarantee your time on the course as walk-ins are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please call to make a reservation, come in person, or, book online.
- On the Aerial Adventure Course ONLY: One Person in each group of two or three MUST be able to reach 6 ft. while standing flat footed. This is usually someone who is roughly 5’1” or 5’2”.
- Adventure Zip Tour reservations are REQUIRED and should be booked at least 5 days in advance. Spaces are limited on Adventure Zip Line Tours so reserve your tour today!
- Aerial Adventure Challenge Course reservations should be booked at least 3 days in advance for groups less than 8. Large group reservations (8+ people) should be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Large Group Course rental reservations should be made 14 days in advanced.
- Walk-ins are welcome but not guaranteed participation. We will accommodate you as soon as possible.
- All reservations are to be paid in full at the time of booking- Including phone, online and in person reservations.
- Group bookings (10+ guests) require a 50% deposit paid at time of booking.
- Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card. There is a $25 fee for any returned check.
Cancellations and refunds
- Please call to cancel a reservation.
- Cancellations that are made 24 hours or more before the reservation will be given a full refund less a $10 processing fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation will be given a 50% refund.
- If no warning is given of a cancellation, no refund will be given.
Rescheduling a reservation
- All rescheduling is dependent on availability.
- The rescheduled reservation date must be within 1 year of the original reservation date.
- Guests who are late for an Adventure Zip Tour will not be allowed to meet up with the group. If space is available, they can join the next tour or reschedule for another day. Unless rescheduling, no refund will be given.
- We encourage guests to reschedule so they do not miss out on an incredible adventure!
Additional Group Policy
- Take Flight must be notified of group attendance changes no later than 48 hours prior to scheduled reservation.
- In the event of an increase in attendance numbers, additional fees shall be charged. In certain situations, an unexpected increase in group size may result in activity or program modification.
- If notification is less than 48 hours prior to a scheduled reservation of a group’s decrease in participants, that group will be responsible for 90% of the originally proposed costs associated with their reservation.
- Notification must be either in person or over by phone with the Take Flight employee who made the reservation, Manager, Director, or VP of Operations. Please note that texting Take Flight employees or leaving a phone messages is not considered notification.